- Details behind how one $15,000 Voltair unit just about doubled the listening that Nielsen reported for Hannity’s show.
- The way around spending the $15,000 for Voltair for stations that don’t want to pay a third party to get their encoded signal to be boosted.
- Why big group radio owners are not that concerned about the huge disparity in listening on PPM vs. PPM on Voltair steroids.
- How PPM’s inability to pick up encoded signals equally from all formats impacts all the money it is spending to recruit more minority panel members.
- The Doomsday audience measurement scenario involving Pandora and Spotify. If this doesn’t wake everyone up, nothing will.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.