Why does Apple get all that publicity (for free) when they do their semi-annual product launches and radio gets forgotten all year?
Take a page from the Apple playbook.
Relaunch your station like this and get everyone to notice.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The way to get local advertisers so excited that they will pay a premium to run ads on your station (but not in 8 minute stop sets).
- Do a content unveiling like Tim Cook does and Steve Jobs did but don’t make this one fatal mistake.
- The secret to refreshing your content product and get noticed for it.
- The big mistake stations are making by cutting their spotloads – that’s right, getting dinged for running FEWER commercials. Here’s the Apple way to pull it off.
- The one thing on a radio station that must be eliminated right now or you will never have a chance to attract 95 million Millennials – some already in the money demo.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Share this story using the tools below.