- Listeners who listen to podcasts are possibly missing time spent listening to radio and while radio CEOs seem to have no problem driving listeners to podcasting, there are signs that the demos radio needs most are defecting.
- What podcast spoken word listeners want to spend more time listening to radio again.
- Flip the script – the anti-podcast strategy that builds audience on music stations even for young audiences.
- Evidence that this strategy of winning back podcast listeners will work.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart