- Listeners who listen to podcasts are possibly missing time spent listening to radio and while radio CEOs seem to have no problem driving listeners to podcasting, there are signs that the demos radio needs most are defecting.
- What podcast spoken word listeners want to spend more time listening to radio again.
- Flip the script – the anti-podcast strategy that builds audience on music stations even for young audiences.
- Evidence that this strategy of winning back podcast listeners will work.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree