- How the NAB is using music radio as bait against the American Music Fairness Act.
- Radio’s fear factor from Irving Azoff’s brutal beating on artists rights this week – his playbook.
- Who is doing more to hurt local radio than the prospect of performance rights fees.
- Will radio’s ability to pay salaries, utility bills and cover local news be hurt by paying artists.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
Audacy Looking to Shakeup CBS All-News
Investors Fear an Audacy Meltdown
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts