- Low profit digital being sold by radio stations is artificially pumping up the revenue, so why is local sales and profit down?
- Something’s not right -- Why is debt-ridden and bankrupt Audacy so close to much bigger competitor iHeart in revenue – here are the numbers.
- What the late Ed Christian used to do in markets where he competed when iHeart did a deep dive on rates.
- Local advertisers want to buy radio – here is what’s keeping them from upping their spend.
- One proven tactic that radio advertisers cannot resist.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Audacy on the Brink …
You may also like: Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley… The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials … Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell