- The groups CEOs think will report the best pandemic recovery (and the worst) for the just completed second quarter.
- The list of radio groups that have to cut costs and staffs to make up for losses.
- The 3 safest places to work because their CEOs returned their groups profitability – at least for now.
- The report card on revenue generation from podcasting, digital and a projection on selling cartop ads and radio together – which ones lived up to their hype.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble