- The groups CEOs think will report the best pandemic recovery (and the worst) for the just completed second quarter.
- The list of radio groups that have to cut costs and staffs to make up for losses.
- The 3 safest places to work because their CEOs returned their groups profitability – at least for now.
- The report card on revenue generation from podcasting, digital and a projection on selling cartop ads and radio together – which ones lived up to their hype.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters