- Everywhere in the U.S. economy there is a shortage of workers except radio – how those private equity greedy bastards are now doubling down to keep it that way.
- One radio group is hiring more than they are firing but it sounds better than it is.
- Audacy and iHeart have the most sophisticated job killing ideas of any radio group – what they’re up to next.
- The coming end of “brand managers” – already.
- What’s a “content distributor” – the hottest, hard to get job coming to a radio station near you.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do