- Everywhere in the U.S. economy there is a shortage of workers except radio – how those private equity greedy bastards are now doubling down to keep it that way.
- One radio group is hiring more than they are firing but it sounds better than it is.
- Audacy and iHeart have the most sophisticated job killing ideas of any radio group – what they’re up to next.
- The coming end of “brand managers” – already.
- What’s a “content distributor” – the hottest, hard to get job coming to a radio station near you.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning