- Audacy and iHeart’s attempt to strongarm radio groups to drop “radio” and join them on “audio”.
- The private arm twisting going on at the CEO level.
- Which radio groups are telling them to take a hike.
- The two mistakes Audacy and iHeart are making that have killed perfectly good companies (we’ve listed some compelling examples outside media).
- See how Facebooks devolvement to Meta is a warning to radio’s pivot to audio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart