- Audacy and iHeart’s attempt to strongarm radio groups to drop “radio” and join them on “audio”.
- The private arm twisting going on at the CEO level.
- Which radio groups are telling them to take a hike.
- The two mistakes Audacy and iHeart are making that have killed perfectly good companies (we’ve listed some compelling examples outside media).
- See how Facebooks devolvement to Meta is a warning to radio’s pivot to audio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up