- The big price they actually paid for taking out Oaktree, an albatross around the neck of management.
- Future issues that could greatly impact growth.
- Specific expectations for further digital moves, acquisitions and hiring for radio jobs – no more speculating.
- Yet, why most radio groups are refusing to follow Townsquare’s best in show game plan.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree