- The big price they actually paid for taking out Oaktree, an albatross around the neck of management.
- Future issues that could greatly impact growth.
- Specific expectations for further digital moves, acquisitions and hiring for radio jobs – no more speculating.
- Yet, why most radio groups are refusing to follow Townsquare’s best in show game plan.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart