- The big price they actually paid for taking out Oaktree, an albatross around the neck of management.
- Future issues that could greatly impact growth.
- Specific expectations for further digital moves, acquisitions and hiring for radio jobs – no more speculating.
- Yet, why most radio groups are refusing to follow Townsquare’s best in show game plan.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM