- There’s one thing that station sales reps do that really piss off advertisers – okay, two things and they can be eliminated right now.
- Don’t tell this to your radio competitors but there is a way forward to cut the spotload and get higher rates.
- Advertisers don’t want anything to do with testing commercials, but there is a priceless piece of advice you can share before the ad is made that makes it more effective.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart