- There’s one thing that station sales reps do that really piss off advertisers – okay, two things and they can be eliminated right now.
- Don’t tell this to your radio competitors but there is a way forward to cut the spotload and get higher rates.
- Advertisers don’t want anything to do with testing commercials, but there is a priceless piece of advice you can share before the ad is made that makes it more effective.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree