- There’s one thing that station sales reps do that really piss off advertisers – okay, two things and they can be eliminated right now.
- Don’t tell this to your radio competitors but there is a way forward to cut the spotload and get higher rates.
- Advertisers don’t want anything to do with testing commercials, but there is a priceless piece of advice you can share before the ad is made that makes it more effective.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM