- The sale of Nielsen is a bigger deal than radio stations know with implications that could raise expenses and change the quality of service.
- Nielsen is looking to get out (with good reason) -- how radio could get burned in the process.
- Likely outcomes for radio clients and potential clients.
- The timeline on pricing changes.
- The one X factor that could cede more control to Nielsen or return power to radio stations.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree