- The sale of Nielsen is a bigger deal than radio stations know with implications that could raise expenses and change the quality of service.
- Nielsen is looking to get out (with good reason) -- how radio could get burned in the process.
- Likely outcomes for radio clients and potential clients.
- The timeline on pricing changes.
- The one X factor that could cede more control to Nielsen or return power to radio stations.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM