- Buying stations would likely tank the purchaser’s stock but will swapping? Audacy may soon find out.
- Debt is a big issue and you can’t find investors but Audacy reportedly has a plan to exit a market(s) to build up others.
- Four markets are being kicked around in the rumor mill – but that may not be all.
- While there is one suspected group that keeps being talked about as an Audacy trading partner, there is also another.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart