- Buying stations would likely tank the purchaser’s stock but will swapping? Audacy may soon find out.
- Debt is a big issue and you can’t find investors but Audacy reportedly has a plan to exit a market(s) to build up others.
- Four markets are being kicked around in the rumor mill – but that may not be all.
- While there is one suspected group that keeps being talked about as an Audacy trading partner, there is also another.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree