- Buying stations would likely tank the purchaser’s stock but will swapping? Audacy may soon find out.
- Debt is a big issue and you can’t find investors but Audacy reportedly has a plan to exit a market(s) to build up others.
- Four markets are being kicked around in the rumor mill – but that may not be all.
- While there is one suspected group that keeps being talked about as an Audacy trading partner, there is also another.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM