- I don’t impress easily but I can tell you young adults at NYU are going to take a good look at this attempt to reimagine radio.
- The features and how they may go over with the next generation.
- And it is “radio” NOT “audio” making this even more interesting.
- The advantages that existing radio stations still have.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart