- Why virtually all religion-based stations are succeeding while Salem is in financial hot water.
- The winners and losers in one of America’s top format genres.
- Salem’s mistakes that EMF didn’t make.
- The ingenious formula EMF uses to buy stations on the cheap.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed … Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split…
You may also like: AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business … Not That Format Hot Clock, This One … iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners … Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio