- The employees that will be most affected by this decision – an estimated number, kind of money being lost.
- Is this the approach other bankrupt radio groups will now use?
- How a few lucky Audacy employees saw this coming and what they did to protect their nest egg.
- The option to quit their jobs and take their chances outlined here.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Airplay and Attention Span … Bankruptcy Talks Accelerate After Audacy 2Q Earnings Disaster … What to Expect from 2nd Quarter Revenue … Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR … The Big Consolidators Plan for the Future … Chaos at Cumulus … The Race to Rebrand Radio … Listeners Paying Streaming Rate Hikes Rather Than Free Radio … Religion is Soaring, Salem is Not … The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed …
You may also like: Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio