Spotify embraced podcasting and learned its lesson the hard way but will radio?
- A gambit that is costing radio serious revenue at the wrong time.
- The unintended podcast problem with attention spans.
- An assessment of how podcasting fits in to radio’s future.
- A cheaper, more viable alternative.
- First digital, then podcasting – the next big thing.
The answers start here
Click to read: Concern Over iHeart’s Earnings … Cumulus Q3 Revenue Reveal … The 2 Never-Mentioned Radio Bankruptcies … Changes in Musical Listening Habits … Greg Ashlock’s iHeart Demotion … Beasley Faces Stock Delisting … iHeart Investors Sensing Something Troubling …. Modernizing Radio … What Audacy Bankruptcy Means for Employees … Calculating Audacy’s Bankruptcy Date… Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On … Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up