- Why? After years of searching, Mary Berner has found a replacement for conservative talk radio.
- But wait, how it will also kill conservative talk radio.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Music Tax Compromise May be Near … A Threat Even Bigger Than No Car Radio … Cumulus Scrambles to Sell More Assets … Cash Infusion Deals Exposed … Not So Fast on No Saga Sale … AQH Erodes As Listener Demands are Ignored … Taylor Swift Fans Go After Ticketmaster … Financial Troubles at SiriusXM … 5 Warning Signs at Audacy … Feds Nail iHeart for Fake Ads …
You may also like: Townsquare’s Next Head Fake … Only 2 Radio Groups are Profitable … iHeart Deal Buzz … Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing? … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts