- On its way to a likely bankruptcy possibly next year, Audacy is exhibiting 5 dangerous signs that could make the company even more volatile.
- They’re on the clock toward bankruptcy – what they will do to forestall it.
- Wait, wait – have you checked their operating cash?
- Surprise: who owns the most of this declining company’s shares.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Feds Nail iHeart for Fake Ads … Townsquare’s Next Head Fake … Amazon’s Commercial Free Podcast Blitz … Only 2 Radio Groups are Profitable … iHeart Deal Buzz … Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing? … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio…
You may also like: Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy… iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … Radio Groups Drowning in Debt … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows … Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts