- The best bet on when the next restructuring will come.
- Which competitors iHeart is hurting most just to break even.
- Their way of raising executive compensation while eliminating other jobs --- confirmed.
- 3 questionable trouble areas to watch.
Join my witness protection program -- report Newstips here
Previously: Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows… Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio … Attitudes About Radio Are Changing … Radio Pressured to Sell Podcasting Ads … Audacy Ignoring Their Debt Problem … Beasley Botches Their Own Layoffs … Radio’s Attention Span Problem
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up