- The best bet on when the next restructuring will come.
- Which competitors iHeart is hurting most just to break even.
- Their way of raising executive compensation while eliminating other jobs --- confirmed.
- 3 questionable trouble areas to watch.
Join my witness protection program -- report Newstips here
Previously: Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows… Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio … Attitudes About Radio Are Changing … Radio Pressured to Sell Podcasting Ads … Audacy Ignoring Their Debt Problem … Beasley Botches Their Own Layoffs … Radio’s Attention Span Problem
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- A Warning About Vinyl
- The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
- Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM
- A Pivotal Year for iHeart
- Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up to Something
- The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs
- A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales
- The Hottest Radio Stock You’ll Never Buy
- Bank Slaps Negative Credit Impact on iHeart
- Audacy’s Ides of March Earnings Preview