- The best bet on when the next restructuring will come.
- Which competitors iHeart is hurting most just to break even.
- Their way of raising executive compensation while eliminating other jobs --- confirmed.
- 3 questionable trouble areas to watch.
Join my witness protection program -- report Newstips here
Previously: Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows… Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio … Attitudes About Radio Are Changing … Radio Pressured to Sell Podcasting Ads … Audacy Ignoring Their Debt Problem … Beasley Botches Their Own Layoffs … Radio’s Attention Span Problem
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio
- Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt