- Over indebtedness and failure to monetize scaled down on-air content are responsible for a virtual collapse of radio monopolies as growth businesses.
- The on-air content they are moving toward.
- A new twist on out of market management.
- And yes, they’re going there – sales shakeup in advance of the recession.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows… Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio