- These are the shocking metrics they dare not utter publicly but analysts are whispering privately.
- The thing the two most profitable radio groups in Q3 have in common.
- One group is off a whopping -63% -- here’s what they did wrong.
- A group by group ranking of radio groups that say they make money but don’t.
Report Newstips here
Previously: iHeart Deal Buzz … Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing? … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy …
You may also like: Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … Radio Groups Drowning in Debt … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows … Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail… Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio … Attitudes About Radio Are Changing … Radio Pressured to Sell Podcasting Ads … Audacy Ignoring Their Debt Problem
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts