- Their “shotgun marriage” just got worse.
- Details on advertisers getting screwed before the transfer.
- What’s the big rush?
- iHeart’s role in all of this, yes iHeart!
Join my witness protection program -- report Newstips here
Previously: Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose
- Uncounted Radio Streams
- Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set for May 25
- A Warning About Vinyl
- The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
- Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM
- A Pivotal Year for iHeart
- Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up to Something
- The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs
- A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales