- Their “shotgun marriage” just got worse.
- Details on advertisers getting screwed before the transfer.
- What’s the big rush?
- iHeart’s role in all of this, yes iHeart!
Join my witness protection program -- report Newstips here
Previously: Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio