- By the end of the day tomorrow, the country may not know who won the mid-term elections, but they will know Audacy is out of options to survive as a going concern.
- What’s going on the block to pay debt.
- An expected signal for lenders from their CFO Richard Schmaeling – decoded.
- On the DEFCON scale, Audacy’s condition for readiness to survive.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Radio Groups Drowning in Debt … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows… Cumulus Masquerading 3rd Quarter Fail … Scott Shannon’s Forced Retirement … The Future of Free Radio … Attitudes About Radio Are Changing … Radio Pressured to Sell Podcasting Ads … Audacy Ignoring Their Debt Problem … Beasley Botches Their Own Layoffs … Radio’s Attention Span Problem
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio
- Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt