- Taylor Swift’s fans are going after Ticketmaster for their part in high fees, cancellations and other outrages in the sale of tickets for her upcoming tour Eras.
- How consumers are joining to fix the inequities caused by lack of government oversight.
- The Randy Michaels/Lowry Mays prequel to today’s consumer revolt.
- Why radio may see revolts like this from disgusted audiences.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Financial Troubles at SiriusXM … 5 Warning Signs at Audacy … Feds Nail iHeart for Fake Ads … Townsquare’s Next Head Fake … Amazon’s Commercial Free Podcast Blitz … Only 2 Radio Groups are Profitable… iHeart Deal Buzz … Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing? … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs …
You may also like: Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … Radio Groups Drowning in Debt … iHeart Targeting Audacy … “Commercial-Free” Hours Killing Morning Shows
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts