- CEO’s are out promising a killer 2nd quarter but it all depends on what the meaning of killer is.
- What we’re learning about collections, bundling, rates and radio resistant advertisers.
- Did digital and podcasting help make up for radio ad shortfalls?
- There are definite unexpected constraints that have popped up even though they are now discussed publicly.
- What some group heads privately think will really happen – they dare not say it in public.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate