- CEO’s are out promising a killer 2nd quarter but it all depends on what the meaning of killer is.
- What we’re learning about collections, bundling, rates and radio resistant advertisers.
- Did digital and podcasting help make up for radio ad shortfalls?
- There are definite unexpected constraints that have popped up even though they are now discussed publicly.
- What some group heads privately think will really happen – they dare not say it in public.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble