- CEO’s are out promising a killer 2nd quarter but it all depends on what the meaning of killer is.
- What we’re learning about collections, bundling, rates and radio resistant advertisers.
- Did digital and podcasting help make up for radio ad shortfalls?
- There are definite unexpected constraints that have popped up even though they are now discussed publicly.
- What some group heads privately think will really happen – they dare not say it in public.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do