- The profit in not growing the company.
- Plans for market managers.
- Latest distraction: a new low margin business with auto renew in fine print.
- They failed in network, podcasting and spot radio, here’s where they appear to be headed next.
- And, that $50 million buyback of stock has come under fire for this reason.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations …
You may also like: The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts …How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio