- The most popular side hustles as radio becomes the add-on.
- What the hell, suddenly consolidators can’t sell local radio.
- Here’s a headline: local advertisers would pay a premium for radio ads now if they could get this one deliverable.
- Even Cumulus knows its new partnership with Uber is a nothing burger so why are they wasting time on it.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate