- The bankruptcy Audacy is modeling itself after.
- They even hired the same advisory firm.
- Based on this model – who can get screwed and who gets paid.
- Cumulus and iHeart (and potentially Audacy) filed bankruptcy before it was needed – what’s that all about?
- What are the chances a private equity backed company will file for bankruptcy compared to a traditional company – there are research numbers now available.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio …
You may also like: The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials … Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio