- Would David Field run it?
- If not, who is on the short list to replace him?
- Who would own the company that emerges?
- What would the new owners be forced to sell to downsize?
- Could Audacy finally get back to business?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy …Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy …
You may also like: Audacy on the Brink … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials … Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy