- What’s new: which of these consolidators have a chance to avoid bankruptcy, which don’t.
- Why they now even fear making their debt payments on time as strange as that sounds.
- Learn which ones are toast at Audacy, iHeart, Cumulus & Beasley should they go belly up.
- The one problem they all have in common that will not go away.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read more stories: The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials …Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing ...
You may also like: Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers … Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits… No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs … Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts