Both AM and FM owners need to be watching what the new head of the BBC is promising.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read more stories: The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Audacy on the Brink … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials …Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade …
You may also like: Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing … Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers …Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts
- How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy