- What exactly is sportswashing and how Audacy is strategically employing it.
- This 1-for-30 share Audacy reverse stock split is not what it appears to be – there is a specific reason for this move and helping investors is not at the top of that list.
- The revealing report card on reverse stock splits.
- Field wants what Cumulus CEO Mary Berner was having when she filed for Cumulus – her version worked for her.
- Shareholders usually get screwed in reverse stock splits so why is Audacy’s so important?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending …Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy …
You may also like: iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials … Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio