Results of actual on-air tests of cloning real radio voices and creating artificial programming.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read more stories: ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing … Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers … Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio
You may also like: … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs …Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up