- Radio is unnecessarily pissing off its listeners.
- Several listener complaints that can be remedied at little to no expense at all.
- The somewhat surprising audience input on promos, sweepers and morning shows.
- A way to get around programming to Nielsen PPM instead of the new needs of in-demo audiences.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing … Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers… Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars… Urban One Threatened with Delisting …
You may also like: Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs … Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy …Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams… Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts