- We’ve seen the numbers from a news source – the holes in David Field’s 12% digital growth revealed.
- Bungling behind the scenes – would you have launched your big digital business after hearing this?
- The impact of J.D. Crowley’s lucrative contract renewal.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars … Urban One Threatened with Delisting … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs …Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount …
You may also like: … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy … Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM … A Pivotal Year for iHeart … Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up To Something
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy