- We’ve seen the numbers from a news source – the holes in David Field’s 12% digital growth revealed.
- Bungling behind the scenes – would you have launched your big digital business after hearing this?
- The impact of J.D. Crowley’s lucrative contract renewal.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars … Urban One Threatened with Delisting … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs …Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount …
You may also like: … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy … Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM … A Pivotal Year for iHeart … Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up To Something
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts