- Last year we warned that Audacy will start selling radio stations – they did that late last week as an Easter present to EMF.
- The reason they had to resort to selling radio instead of podcasting and digital assets that are still on the block.
- The other assets Audacy is now trying to sell for whatever it can get.
- The reason EMF is where broke goes to die.
- And the most important question of all – will Audacy be forced to sell any of their other stations soon?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: The Next Format Trend Is Emerging Now … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose… Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy …
You may also like: Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM … A Pivotal Year for iHeart …Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up To Something … The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs … A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales … The Hottest Radio Stock You’ll Never Buy … Bank Slaps Negative Credit Impact on iHeart … Audacy’s Ides of March Earnings Preview … Next After the SiriusXM Layoffs … What iHeart Is Not Saying About Its Best Quarter Ever
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts