- If you thought you knew what the top iHeart execs are making, you may want to think again.
- The ratio of CEO pay to that of median employees for 2022.
- Expensive, high level hiring now going on during layoffs.
- iHeart’s sorry, not sorry scenario for focusing on firing radio people.
- 100% pay increases for this year compared to last.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars … Urban One Threatened with Delisting …Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs … Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon… Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose… Uncounted Radio Streams …
You may also like: Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy … Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM … A Pivotal Year for iHeart …Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up To Something … The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs … A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales … The Hottest Radio Stock You’ll Never Buy … Bank Slaps Negative Credit Impact on iHeart
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts