- Big salaried execs are getting axed, Crowley survives – why.
- What is Audacy doing throwing money at one person while laying off many others.
- We have the number of employees who have been canned since the CBS merger.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing… Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers … Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars … Urban One Threatened with Delisting … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs …
You may also like: Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains