- Big salaried execs are getting axed, Crowley survives – why.
- What is Audacy doing throwing money at one person while laying off many others.
- We have the number of employees who have been canned since the CBS merger.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing… Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers … Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits … No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio … Huge Pay Disparities Discovered at iHeart … Ford Refuses to Reverse No AM in Cars … Urban One Threatened with Delisting … Severance Abuse During iHeart Layoffs …
You may also like: Audacy Selling Stations to Prevent Bankruptcy … Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose … Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts