- For a company that is headed to bankruptcy, why is Audacy increasing its spending?
- Where are they spending the money.
- A first good look at David Field preparing for bankruptcy not preventing it.
- CBS-type spending vs. Audacy penny pinching – why the change?
- The fate of their well-publicized forced retirements.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …. Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy …Audacy on the Brink … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules …
You may also like: Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials … Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio … ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio