Audacy has lost 99% of its value since the CBS merger in 2017 – CEO David Field publicly criticized CBS at the time for inept management and said he was the only one who could fix it.
So how did he wipe out all the equity of a company that it turns out was never broken?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read more stories: iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts …How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Audacy on the Brink … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio … iHeart’s True Financials…Investors Rejecting Cumulus Earnings Charade … Voice Cloning Is Starting in Radio …
You may also like: ESPN Radio May Disappear … 3 Cumulus Myths … Top Listener Gripes … Audacy Up in Arms Over JD Crowley’s Superstar Status … What is Urban One Doing Buying Stations … The Mediacraft of Tucker Carlson’s Firing … Audacy Reportedly Fudging Their Digital Numbers … Consolidators Risking Ageism Lawsuits… No AM in Cars as an Assault on Right Wing Radio … Audacy to Claw Back Sports Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts
- How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy