- Agencies and advertisers are pushing hard for radio to change the way it sells.
- How the advertiser-promoted move toward impressions will backfire.
- The secret to getting ahead of this mistake.
- Some radio groups are considering a better alternative than impression selling.
Read the full article here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree