- Agencies and advertisers are pushing hard for radio to change the way it sells.
- How the advertiser-promoted move toward impressions will backfire.
- The secret to getting ahead of this mistake.
- Some radio groups are considering a better alternative than impression selling.
Read the full article here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers