- Agencies and advertisers are pushing hard for radio to change the way it sells.
- How the advertiser-promoted move toward impressions will backfire.
- The secret to getting ahead of this mistake.
- Some radio groups are considering a better alternative than impression selling.
Read the full article here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio