- The Audacy markets likely to have a combined and merged market manager.
- Only a few “teacher’s pets” are immune – no one else is safe from Audacy market mergers.
- Weezie Kramer stood up to David Field when he came up with bad ideas … Susan Larkin?
- And the pressing question – what next after-market managers have been pared down?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers