- The Beasley shortcoming that Wall Street worries about most.
- Drastic cutbacks of high performing talent.
- Concerns about burning through cash.
- A far flung but possible solution with another company.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management … Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal … iHeart Targeting Audacy
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- A Warning About Vinyl
- The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
- Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM
- A Pivotal Year for iHeart
- Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up to Something
- The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs
- A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales
- The Hottest Radio Stock You’ll Never Buy
- Bank Slaps Negative Credit Impact on iHeart
- Audacy’s Ides of March Earnings Preview