The big day is coming – June 30th – the date iHeart told its numerous furloughed employees 3 months ago that their fate will be reconsidered.
Corporate has been tight-lipped about what their decision will be.
With 3 weeks to go, Bob Pitman and Rich Bressler know what they are going to do and it’s fair to say when it comes to drama, you won’t be disappointed.
There is confusion about whether furloughed workers have any hope as promised or whether other iHeart employees have something to be concerned about and why they can’t get any answers from the company.
We now know the reason market managers and even HR won’t address the topic with them.
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy