The big day is coming – June 30th – the date iHeart told its numerous furloughed employees 3 months ago that their fate will be reconsidered.
Corporate has been tight-lipped about what their decision will be.
With 3 weeks to go, Bob Pitman and Rich Bressler know what they are going to do and it’s fair to say when it comes to drama, you won’t be disappointed.
There is confusion about whether furloughed workers have any hope as promised or whether other iHeart employees have something to be concerned about and why they can’t get any answers from the company.
We now know the reason market managers and even HR won’t address the topic with them.
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities