- A warning of a format trend that stations will have to deal with to prevent further audience attrition.
- Three radio formats that look like they are benefiting from this trend already are NOT.
- Dig deeper into how this trend is different from past changes in listener behavior.
- Learn how TikTok, social media and covid are impacting audience preferences.
- The steps forward to safely proceed because this trend also comes with a dangerous no-no.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read more stories: Audacy’s Tankathon … Layoffs & Lawsuits as iHeart’s Troubles Mount … Should I Air the Trump Trials … The AM Station That Defies Failure … Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose… Uncounted Radio Streams … Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set For May 25 … A Warning About Vinyl … The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy … Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM …
You may also like: A Pivotal Year for iHeart … Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up To Something … The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs … A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales … The Hottest Radio Stock You’ll Never Buy … Bank Slaps Negative Credit Impact on iHeart … Audacy’s Ides of March Earnings Preview … Next After the SiriusXM Layoffs … What iHeart Is Not Saying About Its Best Quarter Ever ... The Prospect of Radio Pay Raises
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts