- The dissolution of Westwood was predicted here a week ago – here’s the rest of the story.
- Why Cumulus owners are panicking.
- They actually turned rescue money down to buy assets – here’s why.
- How the dissolution will unfold ahead.
- What about the stations division?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM