- The dire warning from Katz rep firm about Audacy’s predatory tactics (read it)
- How NASCAR got duped into out of target stations due to aggressive Audacy rate cutting
- The way Audacy beats the asking price even before competitors get to bid
- Two big advertisers who are spending 25% of their previous budget to get the same number of ads -- or more.
- What happened when Saga deliberately undercut Audacy to see how low they would go.
Email me privately here
Previously: Audacy’s Big Reveal … A Paid FM App Replacing Car Radio … Radio Ad Revenue to Drop 10%Next Year … Warshaw Walks Away from Cumulus … Audacy’s Long Goodbye … iHeart & Audacy Driving Down Ad Rates … Why Audacy Stock is Now Worth 77 Cents … iHeart Crashing … A Change in Radio Rates and Contract Length
You may also like: Warshaw Inciting Cumulus Shareholder Revolt … Cumulus to Layoff Station Personnel … Westwood One to Shutter Another Division … The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio … Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates … Townsquare’s Major Expansion … Cumulus Just Screwed Itself … Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains