- ALL TALK? – The hottest radio company with 52% digital revenue is publicly teasing buying more stations – what this is all about.
- UPGRADING TO MAJOR MARKETS – The answer to those rumors about buying a larger market group secretly reported to be on the block.
- DIGITAL DOUBLETALK? – Why buy more stations when radio revenue will account for only a quarter of their total revenue in a few more years.
- HIRING? – It’s complicated and unorthodox for a radio company.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio