- ALL TALK? – The hottest radio company with 52% digital revenue is publicly teasing buying more stations – what this is all about.
- UPGRADING TO MAJOR MARKETS – The answer to those rumors about buying a larger market group secretly reported to be on the block.
- DIGITAL DOUBLETALK? – Why buy more stations when radio revenue will account for only a quarter of their total revenue in a few more years.
- HIRING? – It’s complicated and unorthodox for a radio company.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers