This company is in the worst pickle of its post-CBS life.
With an admitted 40% revenue loss in the coronavirus infected second quarter, they are trying to make continued losses look like growth.
They can’t cut expenses fast enough to make up the difference.
Entercom is going to eliminate unnecessary jobs, consolidate where they can and regionalize to save money.
The markets that will be affected the most will be ransacked – there’s really no other word for it.
We get a real look at what Entercom will be like after drastic and desperate cost cuts to stay afloat – in fact, they have already created the model ransacked version in one of its major markets.
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye