This company is in the worst pickle of its post-CBS life.
With an admitted 40% revenue loss in the coronavirus infected second quarter, they are trying to make continued losses look like growth.
They can’t cut expenses fast enough to make up the difference.
Entercom is going to eliminate unnecessary jobs, consolidate where they can and regionalize to save money.
The markets that will be affected the most will be ransacked – there’s really no other word for it.
We get a real look at what Entercom will be like after drastic and desperate cost cuts to stay afloat – in fact, they have already created the model ransacked version in one of its major markets.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts