This company is in the worst pickle of its post-CBS life.
With an admitted 40% revenue loss in the coronavirus infected second quarter, they are trying to make continued losses look like growth.
They can’t cut expenses fast enough to make up the difference.
Entercom is going to eliminate unnecessary jobs, consolidate where they can and regionalize to save money.
The markets that will be affected the most will be ransacked – there’s really no other word for it.
We get a real look at what Entercom will be like after drastic and desperate cost cuts to stay afloat – in fact, they have already created the model ransacked version in one of its major markets.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up