This company is in the worst pickle of its post-CBS life.
With an admitted 40% revenue loss in the coronavirus infected second quarter, they are trying to make continued losses look like growth.
They can’t cut expenses fast enough to make up the difference.
Entercom is going to eliminate unnecessary jobs, consolidate where they can and regionalize to save money.
The markets that will be affected the most will be ransacked – there’s really no other word for it.
We get a real look at what Entercom will be like after drastic and desperate cost cuts to stay afloat – in fact, they have already created the model ransacked version in one of its major markets.
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings