Good morning: It’s been 9 months since the coronavirus attacked music and media and we now have some updated information on the effect on listening and live events.
- Stay at home listeners are expanding their tastes.
- Drivetime, cume & local shows will go from pause to something entirely different.
- Views about live events: not what was expected, open minded teens could upend concerts when things resume because they have discovered something born in the pandemic.
- Radio when “normal” returns.
Forward to a friend
- iHeart Fearing a Hostile Takeover
- Conspiracy Developing Over Cumulus Talk Radio Memo
- Censorship Ploy Sets Up Shutting AM Stations
- The Muzzling of Talk Radio
- Cumulus to Reduce Local Talk Radio
- The Day Talk Radio Died
- Entercom To Rethink Alt Rock
- Cumulus Censors 416 Stations
- Entercom to Regionalize Another Format
- Local Radio Is Killing Podcast Revenue