- It’s dynamic pricing – and oh, by the way, radio sellers should learn about it.
- What former American Airlines CEO Bob Crandall told my radio workshop about “continuous pricing”.
- The threat bigger than $5,000 tickets that could impact the future of live events.
- Taylor Swift’s answer to ticket scalpers that made her $50 million more on tour.
Email me privately here
Previously: Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy … What iHeart Will Do … Audacy & iHeart Undercutting Ad rates by 75% … Audacy’s Big Reveal … A Paid FM App Replacing Car Radio … Radio Ad Revenue to Drop 10%Next Year … Warshaw Walks Away from Cumulus … Audacy’s Long Goodbye … iHeart & Audacy Driving Down Ad Rates … Why Audacy Stock is Now Worth 77 Cents
You may also like: iHeart Crashing … A Change in Radio Rates and Contract Length … Warshaw Inciting Cumulus Shareholder Revolt … Cumulus to Layoff Station Personnel … Westwood One to Shutter Another Division … The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio … Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates… Townsquare’s Major Expansion … Cumulus Just Screwed Itself … Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains